Couples facing infertility have, on average, more than 4 factors
contributing to their fertility struggle. Do you know yours?
At Reply Fertility, we are committed to restorative reproductive medicine (RRM) to:
I. diagnose what’s wrong
II. treat what’s wrong
III. optimize your health for natural conception and a healthy pregnancy
Call 919-230-2100 for Your Free Learn More Consultation
First Things First
If you are struggling with infertility, you deserve to know why. “Infertility” is not a diagnosis–it’s a symptom or sign that something is wrong. Restorative reproductive medicine (RRM) works by figuring out what is wrong (your diagnosis), and recommending treatments to restore and optimize your reproductive health.
If you are facing recurrent miscarriage, we work to address treatable underlying causes of your pregnancy losses.
How We’re Different From IVF
Assisted reproductive technologies like IUI and IVF are designed to skip over underlying problems and force a pregnancy; the goal is to maximize per cycle conceptions and live births. At Reply, we take the exact opposite approach: our “Finding & Fixing” program is designed to search out and treat underlying problems to restore and optimize reproductive function. Our goals are the health and well-being of every couple, natural conception, healthy pregnancies, and healthy babies.
Getting Started is Easy!
1. FREE “LEARN MORE” CONSULTATION
(15–30 minute virtual consultation)
Speak with one of our patient advocates to learn more about our program, timeline, fees, and to determine if Reply Fertility is a good fit for you.
2. NEW PATIENT VISIT & CASE REVIEW
(60-minute virtual clinical appointment for a couple)
Complete a new patient medical visit with one of our expert RRM clinicians. Your visit includes thorough review of your medical history and records (female + male), discussion of your health goals and any questions you may have, development of your master care plan, and reviewing your next steps.
3. ENROLL IN OUR FINDING & FIXING PROGRAM
(multi-disciplinary care until pregnancy or up to 12 months)
In the Finding Phase of our program, your team completes your medical evaluation, discusses pre-conception care and miscarriage risk, and begins your fertility education, cycle reviews, and health coaching for lifestyle factors. We conclude this phase with a written Patient Finding Report that provides you with our findings and treatment recommendations.
In the Fixing Phase, you receive medical treatments and adjustments, coaching to optimize lifestyle factors, and confirmation that you are properly timing intercourse during your fertile window. You are now actively trying to conceive as we work as a team to optimize your reproductive health each cycle.
Convenient and Flexible Appointments
Our program uses telehealth appointments for convenience and to ensure both members of a couple can participate in visits. When in-person care is needed, our team coordinates your services locally.
At Reply, we have helped couples who have:
- been trying to conceive for years
- suffered multiple miscarriages
- been told they are “too old”
- been told they have low ovarian reserve
- been told they have low sperm count
- previously failed with IUI/IVF
- been diagnosed as high-risk
- nearly given up hope
Making Fertility Care Affordable
At Reply we are committed to making care as affordable as possible and to transparency in pricing. Our patient advocates are available to review financial details with you, and recommend steps to avoid financial stress, which is contrary to our care goals for you. More information is available at Fee Schedule & Insurance.
- At this time, Reply Fertility is out-of-network. Program fees are the responsibility of patients and are required in advance of services.
- We are pleased to offer financing via Care Credit, including a popular 6-month, no-interest plan.
- We support patients with receipts they can use to file for out-of-network benefits with insurance.
- Some services may be delivered as in-network with your insurance through local providers; this depends on your care plan and insurance coverage, and can be reviewed with your patient advocate.