If you are having a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1, or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
• If you are pregnant and have an urgent pregnancy concern, please see our Urgent After Hours Information below.
• If you are a Reply patient experiencing a non-urgent concern, please either send a message through the Reply app or patient portal and we will respond the next business day and/or within 24 hours. You may also call again during the next day’s business hours.
• If you are not currently a Reply patient or have another question or message for us, please contact us here, and we will respond the next business day and/or within 24 hours.
• If you would like to become a Reply patient, click here.
Urgent After-Hours Information
If you have an urgent after-hours medical concern, you may contact the after-hours provider. You may either call the Reply phone number 919.230.2100 and stay on the line to reach the after-hours messaging service or you may call the after-hours messaging system directly at 984.207.3739. Once you reach the answering service, follow the prompts to enter your personal information and your call-back information so that the on-call provider can reach you.
- If you do not receive a call back within 15 minutes, page again
- If you do not receive a call after the second page, and you are more than 20 weeks pregnant, you may call UNC Labor & Delivery directly at 984.974.3422 and ask to speak to the obstetrician on call.
- If you do not receive a call after the second page and you are not pregnant or less than 20 weeks pregnant, please contact the UNC operator at 984.974.4131 and ask to speak to the gynecologist on call.
If you are a post-surgical patient and need to reach us for an urgent medical concern related to the surgery, please call our after-hours number at 984.207.3739.
If you are not pregnant or post-surgery, but are experiencing an urgent medical problem, please go to your nearest hospital or urgent care center. As always, In the case of a true medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
For a Google map to UNC Women’s Hospital, please click here.
During regular business hours (M-Th 8am-5pm; Friday 8am-12pm)
pregnant patients also may find these resources helpful for additional questions and concerns:
- Reply Nurse Advice Line – 919.230.2100 option 9
- UNC Lactation Services – 984.974.8078
- UNC Maternity Tours – 984.974.8882; nchealthywoman.org