You Ask. We Reply.
At Reply Ob/Gyn & Fertility, we champion patient education. We know you have questions, and Reply is here to help bring you answers. Whether the topic is well-woman care or difficulty becoming pregnant, fertility awareness or menopause, our team of nurses, midwives, physicians, fertility educators and health coaches are here to field your most pressing questions.
#YouAskWeReply is a chance for patients and non-patients alike to submit their questions and help advance knowledge for everyone.
How can I ask a question?
Asking a question is easy.
- All questions are submitted via our HIPAA-compliant portal and kept anonymous
- Simply complete the form below, share your question, and hit send!
- Submissions will be grouped by topic and answered roughly in order of urgency and importance to our patient population on our #YouAskWeReply – Questions Answered page
- We will also regularly share posts and video responses to some of the most topical questions on our social media channels. So stay tuned to Reply!
- Please do not share personal, detailed health information as Reply is unable to respond to specific and private health concerns through this platform.*
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Submissions made here are HIPAA compliant and will be kept anonymous. In accordance with applicable law and for your protection, Reply does not respond to specific health questions or manage health problems via email. Please do not share personal, detailed health information here. For questions related to a specific and personal health concern, or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 919.230.2100.