Reply telehealth allows you to meet virtually with your Reply provider or educator in a secure manner and from the privacy and convenience of home. Many appointments can be completed in this way, without having to come into the clinic. This is especially helpful as our community, state, and nation respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
How Telehealth Works
Please follow these simple steps for Reply telehealth:
- If you wish to convert an existing appointment to telehealth, or schedule a new visit by telehealth, please check with our schedulers at 919-230-2100 to make sure this visit type can be completed by telehealth.
- You may wish to check with your insurance carrier for details about telehealth coverage under your plan.
- When you register as a patient at Reply, you are sent an email with log-in information and a password to access the MyCarePlan app that is needed for the telehealth set-up. If you are an existing patient and cannot find the link, please contact our schedulers for assistance.
Fertility Awareness Education
Fertility awareness can be used to help conceive, help avoid pregnancy, or for health monitoring/management. Learn more about fertility awareness.
Reply fertility educators are certified in four different fertility awareness methods. Our fertility educators can help you determine the method best for you, and all fertility education can be completed via telehealth.
Methods taught at Reply and typical learning times include:
- Billings Ovulation Method (three 60-minute sessions plus follow-up as needed)
- Marquette Model (one 60-minute session plus follow-up as needed)
- Sensiplan (four 60-minute sessions + follow-up as needed)
- Listen Fertility (one 60-minute session + follow-up as needed)
To register for fertility awareness education at Reply, click here.
For couples struggling to become pregnant, Reply offers a unique “Finding & Fixing” program. This program is designed to identify and treat underlying conditions, optimizing health so couples can conceive naturally.
The initial consult for a subfertility visit is part of the finding phase and can be completed via telehealth. You should plan for this visit to last for approximately one hour. Topics will include:
- review of patient history
- evaluation of female and male factor issues
- evaluation of lifestyle factors
- discussion and plan for fertility awareness cycle tracking to gather data on your cycle
- explanation of the entire “Finding & Fixing” program including special resources made available to patients in this program
Early Pregnancy Visits*
Medical guidelines recommend beginning prenatal care at 8-12 weeks into pregnancy, but we are happy to see you earlier to help ensure a healthy pregnancy and baby, especially if you have an existing medical condition, have had problems with pregnancy or miscarriage, or have other symptoms such as pain or bleeding. Learn more about early pregnancy visits.
Newly pregnant patients are able to speak with our doctors via telehealth where they can receive guidance from the safety and comfort of their home. During your telehealth appointment you can:
- assess cycle history for accuracy of pregnancy dating
- identify potential pregnancy concerns/risks
- provide education about your prenatal health
- review prenatal care options, including CenteringPregnancy® group prenatal care
- identify safe/unsafe medications during pregnancy
- develop your prenatal vitamin routine
*Patients should check with their insurance carriers to determine whether telehealth is covered or not. The Telehealth Special does not apply to virtual early pregnancy visits.
Start Your Telehealth Appointment Today
Many telehealth visits are now covered by insurance, however, we recommend you check with your insurance carrier for details specific to your coverage. For questions about Reply telehealth services, please contact us at 919-230-2100.