in the Triangle
Reply offers integrative gynecology care to women of all ages – from adolescence to menopause. Our services range from annual preventive exams to diagnosis and treatment of most gynecologic medical conditions.
Our gynecologists take a cooperative approach to women’s healthcare, which relies on an active partnership between you and your clinical team. This begins with listening carefully to your body’s natural rhythms and unique gynecological needs, and then collaborating with you to create an individualized plan of care.
We specialize in a wide range of gynecological services, including:
- Well-woman care (includes annual exams and Pap tests)
- Lifestyle counseling and management (includes management of nutrition, fitness, sleep, and stress)
Download our well-woman checklist here.
Fertility & Pregnancy
- Pregnancy care (includes most high-risk pregnancies)
- Infertility/subfertility services
- Preconception health
- Fertility awareness (also known as Natural Family Planning or NFP)
Menstruation & Menopause
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Abnormal bleeding
- Heavy bleeding
- Vaginal discharge or irritation
- Menopause and perimenopause management
- Uterine fibroids
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Sexually transmitted diseases – screening and treatment
- Abnormal Pap tests/human papillomavirus (“HPV”)
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial biopsy
- Loop electrocautery excision procedure (LEEP)
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy
Become a Patient
Reply OB/GYN is excited to welcome new patients and proud to provide holistic gynecology services to patients in Cary, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, and the greater Triangle area. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 919.230.2100 or visit our Become a Patient page.