Comprehensive Care –
for Women of All Ages
Patient after patient at Reply has told us, “How come no one ever told me this before?” “Where have you been all my life?”
That’s because at Reply we have a special commitment to help you to understand your body, and we look for underlying causes when you have a problem. We truly partner with you to optimize your health and overall well-being.
We offer gynecologic care from annual preventive exams to treatment of gynecologic medical conditions, as well as family planning using fertility awareness. Using our cooperative approach to women’s healthcare we work to create an individualized plan of care for you.
Our services include:
- Well-woman care (includes annual exams and Pap tests)
- Lifestyle counseling and management (includes management of nutrition, fitness, sleep, and stress)
Download our well-woman checklist here.
Fertility & Pregnancy
- Pregnancy care (includes most high-risk pregnancies)
- Infertility/subfertility services
- Preconception health
- Ultrasound (on-site)
- Fertility awareness (also known as Natural Family Planning or NFP)
Menstruation & Menopause
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Abnormal bleeding
- Heavy bleeding
- Vaginal discharge or irritation
- Menopause and perimenopause management
- Uterine fibroids
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Sexually transmitted diseases – screening and treatment
- Abnormal Pap tests/human papillomavirus (“HPV”)
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial biopsy
- Loop electrocautery excision procedure (LEEP)
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy
Become a Patient
Reply OB/GYN is excited to welcome new patients and proud to provide holistic gynecology services to patients in Cary, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, and the greater Triangle area. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 919.728.6726 or visit our Become a Patient page.